From HPC Wiki
List of publications that made use of Magnolia computational resources. Please send an email to Dr. Brian G. Olson to have your publications included.
Disclaimer: very incomplete list
- Hui Zheng, Feng Wang, C. S. Chen, M. Lei, Yong Wang. "Improved 3D Surface Reconstruction via the Method of Fundamental Solutions," Numerical Mathematics: Theory, Methods and Applications 2020 13 973-985 doi:10.4208/nmtma.OA-2019-0192
- Alex S. Flynt. "Insecticidal RNA interference, thinking beyond long dsRNA," Pest Management Science 2020 doi:10.1002/ps.6147
- Zhuo-Chao Tang, Zhuo-Jia Fu, C. S. Chen. "A localized MAPS using polynomial basis functions for the fourth-order complex-shape plate bending problems," Archive of Applied Mechanics 2020 doi:10.1007/s00419-020-01718-y
- John Perry. "A dynamic F4 algorithm to compute Gröbner bases," Applicable Algebra in Engineering, Communication and Computing 2020 doi:10.1007/s00200-020-00450-y
- Warin Rangubpit, Sunan Kitjaruwankul, Pornthep Sompornpisut, R.B.Pandey. "Pinning the conformation of a protein (CorA) in a solute matrix with selective binding," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications 2020 In Press. doi:10.1016/j.physa.2020.124823
- Cheng Deng, Hui Zheng, Mingfu Fu, Jingang Xiong, C.S.Chen. "An efficient method of approximate particular solutions using polynomial basis functions," Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements 2020 111 1-8 doi:10.1016/j.enganabound.2019.10.014
- Dan Wang, C.S.Chen, Wen Li. "An efficient MAPS for solving fourth order partial differential equations using trigonometric functions," Computers & Mathematics with Applications 2020 79 934-946 doi:10.1016/j.camwa.2019.08.005
- Xiao-Yan Liu, Hui Wang, C.S.Chen, Qing Wang, Xiaoshuang Zhou, Yong Wang. "Implicit surface reconstruction with radial basis functions via PDEs," Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements 2020 111 95-103 doi:10.1016/j.enganabound.2019.09.021
- Yanhua Cao, C. S. Chen, Hui Zheng. "Space–time polynomial particular solutions method for solving time-dependent problems," Numerical Heat Transfer, Part B: Fundamentals 2020 77 181-194 doi:10.1080/10407790.2019.1693199
- B.Khatri Ghimire, Xinxiang Lib, C.S.Chen, A.R.Lamichhanee. "Hybrid Chebyshev polynomial scheme for solving elliptic partial differential equations," Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics 2020 364 112324 doi:10.1016/j.cam.2019.06.040
- Panisak Boonamnaj, Sunita Subedi Paudel, Warin Jetsadawisut, Sunan Kitjaruwankul, Pornthep Sompornpisut, R.B.Pandey. "Thermal-response of a protein (hHv1) by a coarse-grained MC and all-atom MD computer simulations," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications 2019 527 121310 doi:10.1016/j.physa.2019.121310
- Fangfang Dou, Yanshan Liu, C.S.Chen. "The method of particular solutions for solving nonlinear Poisson problems," Computers & Mathematics with Applications 2019 77, 501-513 doi:10.1016/j.camwa.2018.09.053
- Dan Wang, C.S. Chen, C.M. Fan. "The MAPS based on trigonometric basis functions for solving elliptic partial differential equations with variable coefficients and Cauchy-Navier equations," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation 2019 159, 119-135 doi:10.1016/j.matcom.2018.11.001
- Fangfang Dou, Zi-Cai Li, C.S. Chen, and Zhaolu Tian. "Analysis on the method of fundamental solutions for biharmonic equations" Applied Mathematics and Computation 2018 339 346-366 doi:10.1016/j.amc.2018.07.016
- Jingang Xiong, Pengfei Jiang, Hui Zheng, and C.S. Chen. "A high accurate simulation of thin plate problems by using the method of approximate particular solutions with high order polynomial basis" Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements 2018 94 153-158 doi:10.1016/j.enganabound.2018.06.009
- Wanru Chang, C.S. Chen, and Wen Li. "Solving fourth order differential equations using particular solutions of Helmholtz-type equations" Applied Mathematics Letters 2018 86 179-185 doi:10.1016/j.aml.2018.06.012
- Sanjiv K. Jha, Michael Roth, Guido Todde, J. Paige Buchanan, Robert D. Moser, Manoj K. Shukla, and Gopinath Subramanian. "Role of Stone-Wales defects on the interfacial interactions among graphene, carbon nanotubes, and Nylon 6: A first-principles study" The Journal of Chemical Physics 2018 149, 054703 doi:10.1063/1.5032081
- Sanjiv K. Jha, Michael Roth, Guido Todde, J. Paige Buchanan, Robert D. Moser, Manoj K. Shukla, and Gopinath Subramanian. "First-Principles Study of the Interactions between Graphene Oxide and Amine-Functionalized Carbon Nanotube" The Journal of Physical Chemistry C 2018 122 (2), 1288-1298 doi:10.1021/acs.jpcc.7b07502
- O’Brien, S.J., T. Miles, C. Pan, M.K. Cambazoglu, I.M. Soto, A.T. Greer, I. Church, L. Quas, M. Legere and J.D. Wiggert. "Particulate Matter Resuspension in Mississippi Bight Assessed with Biophysical Modeling and in situ measurements." presented at 2018 Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill & Ecosystem Science Conference, New Orleans, Louisiana, 5-8 February.
- Schmidt, Bjorn V. and Schaefer, Jacob. "Ecological and landscape effects on genetic distance in an assemblage of headwater fishes". Ecology of Freshwater Fish 2018 27, 617-631 doi:10.1111/eff.12375
- Schmidt, B. V. and Schaefer, J. F. "Comparative genetic isolation patterns for multiple headwater fishes in three geographic regions". Journal of Fish Biology 2018 92, 1090-1109 doi:10.1111/jfb.13570
- Subramanian, Gopinath "Parallel Replica Dynamics of Bead‐Spring Elastomers at Low Strain Rates". Macromolecular Theory and Simulations. In Press. doi:10.1002/mats.201800010
- O’Brien, S.J., L.M. Quas, T. N. Miles, C. Pan, M.K. Cambazoglu, I.M. Soto Ramos, A.T. Greer, I. Church and J.D. Wiggert. "Particulate Matter Resuspension in Mississippi Bight Evaluated with CONCORDE’s Synthesis Model." presented at 2017 American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting, New Orleans, Louisiana, 11-17 Dec. Abstract
How to Cite the HPC Infrastructure
Please reference USM HPC in any research report, journal or publication. The recognition of the resources you used to perform research is important for acquiring funding for the next generation hardware, support services, and our Research & Development activities in HPC, visualization, data storage, and grid infrastructure.
The suggested content of a citation is:
- The authors acknowledge HPC at The University of Southern Mississippi
- supported by the National Science Foundation under the Major Research
- Instrumentation (MRI) program via Grant # ACI 1626217.